Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ladies Love Football

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? I know I am! The NFL season kicks off tonight with the Seattle Seahawks verses the Green Bay Packers. Personally I am looking forward to the ultimate rivalry game on Sunday. My Falcons verses the Aints. I am sorry verses the Saints.

Let's face it, women love football just as much as men do. Women are no longer becoming "football widows." Instead they are on the couch or at the game right along with the guys. About 65%  of Americans watch pro football and of that about 55% are women. To target this growing audience of women, the NFL provides an entire line of women's apparel that includes: jerseys, jackets, hats, purses, swimwear, etc. Jerseys for women are tailored to a women's body. They are shorter, fitted, and curve at the waist; a style that appeals to women.
Other companies outside of the NFL are also catering to women and their love for football. PINK by Victoria's Secret has their own NFL collection of gear for all 32 teams. Who knows women better than Victoria's Secret? Their gear has more bling and flirty sayings but still say "I'm ready for game day!"
Ladies love football too and everyone knows it. Why not cater to our needs? We want to look good  rooting for our teams too.
I look forward to a great season of some good old football! GO FALCONS!

No comments: